top of page

Report an Issue

To report a pothole, overturned tree, possible by-law violation or any other non-emergency problem, choose the option below that suits you best!

For URGENT municipal issues, such as a water main break or sewer backup, please contact our Operations Services at 506-475-7762.


For all situations requiring emergency services (fire, ambulance, police), please call 911 immediately.

Report Non-Emergency Issue

icone ordinateur Grand-Sault

*Please note that the online portal will be displayed
in the language set by your web browser.

Have questions on municipal operations in general? Contact us at 506.475.7777 or email us at from Monday to Friaday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.

bottom of page